*Position: **Oracle Financial DBA*

*Duration: 3+months*

*Location: Irving, TX*

*Job description:*
Candidate must have experience with an Oracle R12 upgrade/implementation Go
Live project and production support of the launch.EBS R12 Oracle DBA
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: • Upgrade EBS - 11.5.10 to Release 12.x.
Platform – AIX-UNIX RHEL Linux• Performance Tuning• Cloning Oracle Database
and Applications with focus on automation• Database and Oracle R12 11.5.10
Applications - Installation, Administration, Support, Upgrade, and
Maintenance• High Availability Disaster recovery of Oracle Database and
Oracle Applications• Automation Scripting to optimize processes• Experience
with Oracle support, Service request follow-up• Oracle Database and
Applications security• Patching and Upgrading Oracle Applications• Backup
and Recovery of Oracle Database and Applications.• Troubleshooting both
Oracle Database and Application, Performance Tuning.• System documentation
and preparing run books• Working with vendor support – Oracle, IBM, Linux
Support etc.• Load Balancer ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS: •
Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, engineering or related field.•
6-7 years of experience in IT• 3-5 years of experience in Sr. Oracle APPS
DBA role• 4-5 years of proven experience in complex ERP environments with
multiple projects in installation upgrade of EBS 11i/Rel12.• 2-3 years of
experience with Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), Automatic Storage
Management (ASM), Dataguard, AIX, Linux, GPFS, OCFS• 2-3 years of DB
Performance and tuning experience• Proficiency in backup and recovery
procedures using RMAN.• 5 years of experience with Oracle Applications
technology stack, including architecture, installation, configuration,
maintenance, cloning and patching procedures.• 5 years of experience with
authoring and maintaining UNIX/Linux shell scripts• Proficient computer
skills required including Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio, MS Project•
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to
interact with all levels of the organization. Ability to understand and
communicate technical concepts to a business audience• Detail oriented with
a positive work attitude, must be able to multi-task PREFERRED
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS: • Oracle certification in EBS and/or Oracle
database• PCP Shared Technology Stack• DB – Advanced Compression• Archiving
using Informatica Tool• Weblogic Oracle Application Server• Fusion
mIddleware• OBIEE/Discoverer• OID• Load Balancer• SSLIf

--

Thanks & Regards
Rathna Kumar