Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

We have below requirements with our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable consultant available.

Title: Sr. Dot Net developer - ( *EAD, GC and Citizens Only* )

Location: Bothell, WA

Duration: Now through Dec 31. 2015.

Job description:

*Req # 1:*
·         Looking for More than 7 years of experienced consultants.
·         3+ years of designing, building, implementing and consuming
RESTful web services using ASP.NET Web API with and without ODATA protocol
·         3+ years of experience with SQL and noSQL databases.
·         Understanding of UniVerse DB and UniVerse PIC Basic is a plus
·         Well versed in documenting services architecture, design and
threat modeling and addressing feedback on those from the review process
·         2+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, JavaScript including some
experience with the latest frameworks such as JQuery, AngularJS or React
·         Well versed with Unit and Integration testing of services.
·         Experience of developing test automation, performance and load
testing infrastructure is a plus

*Req # 2:*

       ·         7+ years of software development experience in C#, .NET
and Javascript, Winforms
·         2+ years of designing, building, implementing and consuming
RESTful web services using ASP.NET Web API with and without ODATA protocol
·         3+ years of experience with SQL databases.
·         Well versed with Unit and Integration testing of services.
·         Experience of developing test automation, performance and load
testing infrastructure is a plus

*Req # 3:*

      ·             Looking for More than 7 years of experienced consultants
·              3+ years of software development experience in C#, .NET and
Javascript
·              2+ years of designing, building, implementing and consuming
RESTful web services using ASP.NET Web API with and without ODATA protocol
·              5+ years of experience with SQL databases.
·              Well versed with Unit and Integration testing of services.
·              Experience of developing test automation, performance and
load testing infrastructure is a plus

Looking forward to hear from you.

*Best Regards**…**.**..**?*

*Swamy*