Hi,
We are looking for Sr. Payroll Technical Project Lead in Chicago, IL
(contract)

Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months
Interview : phone + F2F

MUST HAVE:

Oracle R12 EBS expertise
Extensive experience with the Payroll module
1+ years of Oracle development work along with a programming background,
specifically with:
data conversion
application extension mapping
data cleansing
business process reengineering
configuration settings
Strong technical development expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, Interfaces,
Workflows, Forms, OAF, Reports & other technologies in the Oracle landscape
Must be able to anticipate and proactively handle issues
Adherence to SDLC standards
Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well
as exceptional analytical and time management capabilities
1+ years of experience with interface development using supported API
and/or open interfaces
Ability to work without close supervision, keeping focused on short and
long-term objectives
Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions,
IT teams, departments and levels
Exhibit unwavering honesty and integrity

NICE TO HAVE:

Experience in Oracle HRMS R12.1.3
Shell scripting
Public Sector experience
Mainframe applications

Please send me below details to submit your resume.
Name:
Email ID:
Best Contact:
Current Location: