Hi,

We are looking for SharePoint Admin in Tallahassee, FL (contract)

Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 6+ months
Interview : phone + F2F

MUST HAVE:

Experience creating and maintaining SharePoint sites (including workflows
etc.) using SharePoint 2010, 2013, and SharePoint 365
Ability to lead independent project support efforts with an enterprise
perspective
Excellent communication skills
Ability to interact and collaborate directly with customers
Experience using office automation tools (MS Office 2007, SharePoint 2010,
Email/Calendaring, etc.)
Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and prioritize work assignments for
him/herself or other team members
Skill in customer service
Skill in interpreting and communicating technical information both verbally
and in writing
Ability to develop and manage technical documentation
Ability to receive and give constructive criticism, and maintain effective
work relationships with others

Please send me below details to submit your resume.
Name:
Email ID:
Best Contact:
Current Location: