*Sitecore DMS Developer with implementation exp in TX For 6+ Months
Contract !!*

Spring, TX

*Please reply to my Official id : **rachel.l...@itbtalent.com
<rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*

Job Description
*Sitecore Developer w/ Implementation Experience*

• Content Management system implementations for Intranet/Internet
• Familiar with Sitecore version 7.5/8.0 Installs
• Advanced programming skills on .NET 4.5, MVC 5
• Hands on experience with migrating legacy application to Sitecore
• Proficient in Sitecore Mobile SDK to manage Sitecore items from an
external application via Sitecore Item Web API service

Regards,
Rachel Lian  - Staffing Manager
Desk No :201-855-4204
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com