Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!

have an open position that we thought you may be

interested in.
If you are interested and available or know someone else who is, please
contact me. If you are unavailable, but are rolling

off of your current project within the Next 6 months or so, can you please
write a quick response so that I may follow up

with you?
Leon,
Job Title:- Business Analyst
Location:- NYC
Duration:- Long-term Contract

JOB DESCRIPTION:-
Role Specific Responsibilities Include:
Interact with the front office, operations and development team.
Responsible for working with the business to analyze busine requirements,
providing technical expertise, and producing specifications for any new /
change in applications.

Business Process Analysis.
Understand the context in which data is used within the business and match
business requirements to the sources of data within systems.

Work with front office, operations and development team to propose and
assess process improvements -bull; Define data quality plans to address
dataquality issues
work with business partners to build business understanding
of data issues.
Provide input to the development of formal business cases.
Understanding and adhering to Data Governance framework and policies

Qualifications.
Bachelor degree in business related discipline or equivalent work/training
preferred.
3 or more years in Business Analysis
Expertise in business analysis, analytical and problem solving skills bull;
Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with people at
various levels.
Ability to be flexible, work towards deadlines, organize and prioritize
work.

Business Process Analysis.
Work under minimum direction and use independent judgment in
decision-making Financial Services industry experience a plus.

Thanks -
Sriram Prakash - prak...@panzersolutions.com
Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit