Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!

have an open position that we thought you may be interested in.
If you are interested and available or know someone else who is, please

contact me. If you are unavailable, but are rolling off of your current

project within the Next 6 months or so, can you please write a quick

response so that I may follow up with you?

Job Title:- Java Developer
Location:- St. Louis, MO
Duration:- 6 MOnths

Job Description:-
Hello, I have a very exciting Java opportunities for a Java Developer

here in St. Louis.
We are looking to place really good people as soon as possible. I

currently have at least 3 different clients looking for java folks.
I have both perm assignments and long term contract assignments.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss in greater

detail.

Thanks -
Sriram Prakash - prak...@panzersolutions.com
Panzer Solutions