Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *Business Analyst - Publishing domain
Experience - Phoenix, AZ. *If interested then please send your updated
resume ASAP.

*Position: Business Analyst - Publishing domain Experience*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Type of Hire: Contract-to-Hire / Contract*

*Note: Candidates should have Publishing domain Experience.*

*Please find below the skill expectation:*-           Has a solid
functional understanding of Alfresco / Documentum and it's services
-           Understands
*Publishing Technology and tools (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Office
Products, Acrobat)*-           Understands the use of XML in a structured
workflow, XML authoring tools, schemas
-           Understands content structure and how to implement within
educational product process flows

Thanks & Regards

Vinay Kumar
Saviance Technologies
16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 609-945-3426
Email : vinay.ku...@saviancetech.com
Web : www.saviance.com
*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston*