*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: QA Tester

Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

Duration: 4 Months ( with possible extension )

*Following is the job description :*

We need a tester who can perform functional, GUI, Accessibility and user
acceptance testing.

Functional/System testing is used to check that the outputs of a program,
given certain inputs, conform to the functional specification of the
program. It is testing of application functionality and examination of its
compliance with the software requirements specification. Testing the
features and operational behavior of a product to ensure they correspond to
its specifications. Testing that ignores the internal mechanism of a system
or component and focuses solely on the outputs generated in response to
selected inputs and execution conditions.

Graphical User Interface software testing to ensure it meets its written
specifications to include design and copy.

Accessibility Testing for compliance with Section 508, Web Accessibility
Initiative and W3C

User Acceptance Testing (UAT) acts as a final verification of the required
business function and proper functioning of the system, emulating real-world
usage conditions on behalf of the paying client or a specific large
customer. If the software works as intended and without issues during normal
use, one can reasonably infer the same level of stability in production.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|**Technical Recruiter **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.