Hi,

This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

*Title                                                  :
                      Data Architect*

* *

*Duration                                           :
      3+months*

* *

*Location                                           :
      **Yonkers**, NY*

* *

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:***

    ·         BS degree in computer science and 6+ years experience in
logical data modeling, architecture and design related to scalable
enterprise business application development in a high-availability
environment.

    ·         Requires in-depth knowledge of physical data design,
relational database technology, stored procedures, database clustering
technologies and database administration.

    ·         Must possess experience with Oracle, PL/SQL and be able to
demonstrate expertise in the areas of schema design including
implementation, performance tuning, indexing, query optimization,
applications design, and database administration.

    ·         Must possess ability to analyze various business processes and
apply technical expertise in designing appropriate database solutions.

    ·         Excellent verbal and written skills are required.

    ·         Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to working a
fast-paced environment are necessary.

    ·         Develop data architecture and relational data models, design
database repositories, capture data requirements and data definitions.

    ·         Work with Applications Development team on definition and
optimization of stored procedure and JDBC calls, and Object/Relational
mapping technologies.

    ·         Work with internal users to translate business needs for data
repositories and common taxonomies into long-term architectural solutions.

    ·         Responsible for developing ERDs, data architecture blueprints,
data flow diagrams, evaluating hardware and software platforms, monitoring,
and integrating systems.

    ·         Evaluate re-usability of current data for new systems.

    ·         Conduct data cleansing to rid system of old, unused, or
duplicated data.

    ·         May perform other duties of the department but not those of a
higher level.

* *

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Sr.Recruiter
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*