Looking for a change?? Here is your chance to work with our esteemed
organization where you can act as a key player in a challenging environment
and utilize your aptitude and acquired skills for the benefit of the
organization and individual career growth.

We are looking for Experience IT recruiters(NO SALES) for our offshore
office in HYD. Someone who has 1-2 Years of IT Recruitment experience and
who carry lot of experience with IT and been working for some time in the
industry and are pretty well versed with the pro’s and con’s of the IT
sector.

Salary: Depend on exp :)

If interested please send your resume to gourav...@gmail.com OR
gouravg...@gmail.com  and our HR department will contact you ASAP.