*Greetings from Intellilink Tech Inc*

Please let me know your interest for our Client’s requirements (6 months
contract)

 *** While responding please mention position title in the reply mail to
cha...@intellilinktech.com

*** For Submission - Please share the resume, visa copy & expected rate
(/hr c2c all inclusive)*

#

Position

Location

Key Skills

1

Vertica DBA

Sunnyvale CA

Vertica database Instances, Installation, Upgradation

2

SAS admin

Cranston RI

SAS and Grid Administration, UNIX/Shell, SAS BI

3

BA with ECM

Twinsburg  OH

Business Analysis, ECM products (Documentum /OnBase)Healthcare

4

Admin (CA Products)

Milwaukee WI

Identity Manager /Siteminder / Governance Minder

5

ATG Commerce

Bentonville AR

Shopping cart, Order management, Promotions, Pricing

6

RSA Archer

LA CA

RSA Archer Framework, reports, iViews, dashboard, support

7

Adobe cloud

Milwaukee WI

Adobe Marketing Cloud, RADCX, DTM, SiteCatalyst’s VISTA

Thanks & Regards ?

CHAKRI

Sr.Recruiter

Email: cha...@intellilinktech.com