*Hi ,*

*Hope you are doing great today!!!!*

*I have an urgent opening for my client based at New York city , NY. Please
let me know if you are interested for this position so that I can showcase
your candidature.*

*Role:** Java Architect*

*Location: **New York*

*Duration: 12+ month *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Qualifications Basic:-*

•             8-10 years of hands-on experience.

•             At least 2 years of Architecture experience. Should be able
to lead the ideation and JAD sessions with Product and Architecture Teams

•             Extensive Hands-on experience developing web-based
applications using Java, Spring and Hibernate is a strong requirement.

•             JMS with Java application server containers running on Linux
a strong plus.

•             Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases required, such
as MySQL, Cassandra, Redshift, Vertica, Redis, MongoDB.

•             *Experience on Elasticsearch/Solr required*

•             On-demand, SaaS, RESTful, and cloud (private or public)
experience required.

•             Amazon AWS experience is a strong plus.

•             Microservices architecture experience is a strong plus.

•             Conversant in UML and Design Patterns.

•             Experience in defining and implementing POCs, reporting on
results, and producing prototype implementations.

•             Hands on experience with modern CI, DevOps, Continuous
Delivery.

•             Experience defining standards, processes and guidelines.

•             Experience with online advertising technologies or
large-scale workflow systems is a plus.

•             Strong written and verbal communication skills.

•             Problem solving, resourcefulness, team player.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

Sr. Recruiter

Nityo InfoTech .

Ph: *609-353-5288*
E Mail: *neh...@nityo.com <neh...@nityo.com>*

Hangout: *neha.gupta1026 **or **recruiter.neha2690*