Hello,
Please find below the Job Description and forward me your updated resume.

.Net Developer

Columbus, OH

6 Months CTH

 PLEASE REPLY ME ON : jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com

I have a hot new requirement. The contract is estimated to be about 6
months, the converted to FT hire. So I need someone who is a US
citizen/Green

Card holder.

The salary upon conversion is 75k at the very most. Looking for about 3
years of experience.

Job Description:

Experience:

Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
required; minimum of 2 years of secure .NET programming experience

(ASP.NET MVC, VBScript, JavaScript) required; minimum of 2 years of
experience with SQL queries administration required; experience using MS
Access,

spreadsheets and/or statistical software desired; Candidates must have
excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical and
problem

solving skills, ability to work independently and in a team environment as
well as the ability to handle multiple projects within set deadlines
(effective

time management skills).

The developer programs, implements and maintains secure intranet/internet
applications and business intelligence solutions including navigating

firewall and security issues.; coordinates the identification, collection,
assessment and reporting of relevant data, as required, to meet unit needs;

creates and administers SQL databases and writes efficient, sometimes
complex, SQL queries;

Duties Description:

50% Programming and development

Creates secure, Internet-based solutions for information gathering and
storage including forms; creates secure solutions for distribution of
information

including dynamic web queries, pre-populated forms, internet applications,
and web services; creates forms and workflow solutions for internal

operations; maintains existing applications; completes other duties as
assigned.

50% Data administration/business intelligence

Administers MS SQL databases and associated security; designs relational
databases and query mechanisms for ad hoc and routine report writing.

Regards,
Jenny Smith- Technical Recruiter
Desk No #412- 238-8594 | Email: jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com