*Please send me resumes at hars...@tresourceinc.com
<hars...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Hello,*

*Hope you’re doing well…!*

*Please share relevant matching profiles at the earliest.   Need Visa copy
before Submission*

Title : Senior Front End Web Developer

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6 month plus

*Interview Mode : Telephonic + F2F*

Your role is to develop APIs, portals, and web apps that enable both
external and internal partners on our platform.  Our ideal candidate will
be strong in front-end web development and also comfortable doing some
backend works.  Your responsibilities include:

·         Provide leadership and guidance on user experience, usability and
front-end architecture

·         Maintain and enhance the developer portal and web apps

·         Ensure code quality and performance

·         Work with our developers/partners and help them with any
technical issues

Qualifications:

·         Experience programming in Javascript

·         Experience with one or more client-side MVC frameworks (Backbone,
Ember, Angular, React)

·         Experience with HTML5/CSS3

·         Experience with responsive design frameworks (Bootstrap)

·         Familiar with common data structures and algorithms

·         Ability to switch programming languages as needs arise

·         Comfortable working with apps deployed on Linux

Harshit Mittal

408-502-5132

Email : hars...@tresourceinc.com