*Immediate NeedClinical SAS Programmer Rate-$45-HR {Interview ASAP}*

*Position    :      Sr. Clinical SAS Programmer*
*Location   :     Seattle,WA / Bay Area,CA / Philladelphia,PA*
*Duration   :      6+ Months*

*{Need -EAD-GC-Green Card and US Citizens Only} *

*Job Skills : CDISC,SDTM and ADaM datasets*

*Description*
*For all these roles CDISC will be important, working with SDTM and*
*ADaM datasets and creating tables, listings and figures.*
*A Master’s in Applied Math, Statistics, or Biostatistics would be
preferred.*
*I have a pretty good idea what these managers look for from our past
dealings*
*with them and will give you feedback on any resume that you send.*
*Hiring managers are looking at resumes now, so we would have to hurry *
*to get any candidates considered before the holiday.*

*Regards,*
*Roy Miller | IT Recruiter *
*ITBrainiac Inc,*
*Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200*
*Princeton, NJ 08540*
*Tel # 908-248-  6680*
*Email:  roy.mil...@itbtalent.com <roy.mil...@itbtalent.com> *