Hope you are doing great,

We are having an immediate Requirement.

 Please do share suitable resumes to: - prad...@tribisinc.com.

Our Client is seeking an Infrastructure developer

 Location: *West Chester, PA 19380*

Duration: 6 months

Rate:  $65/hr

Interview type: *Phone and Face to Face required.*

**Please read this requirement and don’t just fire over UI Developers. They
need HTML5, Ruby on Rails, NOSQL exp,, Rest API, ETC**

*Infrastructure Developer*

We are an Agile/Scrum Devops team looking for software developers with
cloud infrastructure experience to enhance our products and services. Our
backlog includes projects related to UI development for our cloud portal
and VM self-service form; Automation of API integration for data collection
and visualization; VM configuration/deployment/reporting; Abandoned or
underutilized VM and storage reclamation.

Functional Scope

   - Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies, and the use of work management
   tools such as Rally
   - Participate in project teams focused on enhancing the Comcast Cloud
   infrastructure.
   - Deliver solutions based on pre-defined, negotiated timelines.
   - Strong history of successful project execution and delivery in a
   team-oriented environment
   - Excellent communication with customers, peers, and leaders regarding
   project status and timelines.
   - Create and maintain technical and procedural documentation.
   - The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of self-management,
   personal accountability, strong communication and business acumen.

Technical Scope

Successful candidates for the Cloud Infrastructure Developer position
should possess a combination of the following skills and experience:

   - UI Development using Javascript, HTML 5, Ruby on Rails
   - Development platform experience with Java, PHP, Python, Perl,
   Ruby/Sinatra
   - Database platforms both SQL (MSSQL, MySql) and NoSQL (MongoDB,
   InfluxDB)
   - Developing and interfacing with RESTful API’s
   - Experience with version control systems such as SVN, Git
   - Hands on experience with Cloud UI development and/or backend automation
   - Cloud industry awareness of both COTS and open source technologies
   - Experience with Vmware vSphere, Cloud Foundry, and enterprise storage
   technologies a HUGE plus

Thanks,

*Pradeep | Sr. Tech Recruiter*

W: (704) 274 1781 Ext: 204 | D: (704)935 4179 | F: (704) 274 1781

Email: prad...@tribisinc.com

*TriBIS Inc (Business Intelligence Solutions)* <http://www.tribisinc.com/>

10800 Sikes Place, Suite 300, Charlotte, NC – 28277.