*Kindly reply to : adam.g...@itbtalent.com <adam.g...@itbtalent.com>*

*Need Java Developer with SQL in NY - 2+ years contract!*

*Position : Jr.Java Developer with SQL*
*Location : Rochester,NY*
*Duration : 2+ years *
*Rate : $45/hr on C2C*
*Need GC or USC!*

*Must have  worked on 50+ Tables.Interview process with be an initial phone
screen primarily to assess comm skills followed by 1-2 rounds of
phone/WebEx interviews (likely just one)Minimum of 4 years work experience
in the United statesAt least 5 years’ experience developing web based
applications using Java. Experience in Spring and Hibernate is highly
desirable. Looking for someone that has 'written' java beans, not used a
tool or only has written 1 or 2. We write them from scratch, so we ask some
very detailed technical questions to make sure they know how to write them
and most of the candidates have not been able to do that.Must have very
strong database and SQL skills - they will be working with complex
databases (normalized models, 100's of tables). Must be able to read
complex data models or ERD diagrams. Must have object relational modeling
experience. Reading data models, ERD diagrams or anything similar. This is
a key component to our position since the data model has hundreds of tables
and complicated relationships Must have experience with a source code
control tool and know how to merge conflicting changes.Experience working
on an Agile team is highly desirable.*

*Thanks & RegardsAdam Gill | Sr. IT RecruiterDirect: 609-423-4355
<609-423-4355>E-mail: adam.g...@itbtalent.com <adam.g...@itbtalent.com>
Gtalk : adamg...@gmail.com <adamg...@gmail.com>ITBrainiac IncPrinceton
Forrestal Village116 Village Blvd,Suite 200Princeton,NJ 08540Website:
www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>*