*We are urgently looking for **5 Sr. Technical IT Recruiters for our office
in Hyderabad, **for US Staffing and Recruitment.*

*Must be comfortable with Night Shift*

 *lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>** or
l...@itbrainiac.com <swilli...@itbrainiac.com> (Hyderabad,IN)*

*Best Way to reach me is Email, once we get the resume and if we feel that
you are a fit for the position, we will call you.*

*R-Force Technologies *is looking for a *US IT Recruiters with US Staffing
experience*. Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.

Strong Communication skills with a passion for recruitment.

Location: *Koti, Hyderabad*

·          Experienced/Freshers Required

·         Good knowledge of technologies.

·         Source candidates by through Job Portals, contacts, Social
Networking, employee referrals, job boards, networking sites etc

·         Good attitude, team player, target driven, career oriented and a
quick learner.

·         Excellent Negotiating Skills.

References are welcome . Please send resumes to *lisa.d...@itbtalent.com
<lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*Regards,*

*Lisa Dutt - Staffing ManagerDesk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email :
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>Fax 312.582.2699*

*ITBrainiac Inc.116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>*