*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great,*

*Please send updated profiles for the below position.*

*ETL QA Tester (Informatica, ETL, IDQ) *

*Irvine, CA*

*Need Locals or nearby who can attend Face to Face after the telephonic.*

*Rate:  __ /hr on W2*

*18-24 months to hire*

*Start Date: 1/4/2016*

*# of Openings: 1*

Additional Notes from Manager:

*-Must be US Citizen, GC Holder or GC-EAD.*

*-In-person interview required (after phone screen):* Sorry, we do not
offer a Skype or Webcast interview in lieu of an in person interview, based
on bad past experience with those methods

·         We are beginning a search for a QA Tester (Informatica, ETL, IDQ)
to start after the first of the year. Below are some specifics. Let me know
if you have any questions. Here is the QA job description.

·         Some preferred Qualifications in addition to the below standard
requirements for the future posting in MRS.

·         3+ years Informatica Testing or Development Experience (Testing
preferred)

·         3+ years DW/ETL QA testing experience (Beyond unit testing and
Application Database querying as a Developer) prefer Data Warehouse related
QA/Data Quality rather the Software testing

·         Hands on experience with Informatica preferably with add ins DVO
and/or IDQ

·         Candidates with limited DW/ETL QA testing experience who have 5+
years of Software Application QA experience may be considered but are not
preferred.

·         This role will likely be as involved with IDQ as much as QA
activities so a mixture of both will likely be the ideal candidate.

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Sindu,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*si...@oberonit.com <si...@oberonit.com>*
Gmail:*sindhuja.obero...@gmail.com
<sindhuja.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Phone:*972-330-4342 ; *Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>