Hi ,
Hope You are doing well,

I have multiple contract  job openings  with one of my Clients, who is *looking
for "TIBCO Developer**" in Richardson, TX location.*Let me know if You or
anyone You know might be interested in the below job opportunity.

*Position: TIBCO Developer*
*Location: Richardson, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

Seeking a talented software developer to assist in the design and
implementation of the next generation of applications to provision, manage,
deliver, and bill services to our subscribers. We need an experienced Java
J2EE developer with IBM Tibco BusinessWorks experience to take an active
role in delivering services, which meet functional requirements, within the
Telecom domain for internal and external customers.

*Minimum Qualifications *
To be considered for this position you must minimally meet the knowledge,
skills, and abilities listed below:
• 4+ years of experience developing enterprise applications using Tibco
BusinessWorks software suite (preferably Tibco BusinessWorks 5.XX
/DataPower-XS40, XI50)
• 1+ years experience orchestrating business flows using Tibco
BusinessWorks
• 1+ years of experience mapping data to unified data models
• 2+ years of experience (4+ preferred) designing SOA architectures
• 2+ years of recent experience with the Java programming language
• 2+ years of experience with SQL, extensive knowledge of Transaction
Scope, Stored Procedures and Triggers is preferred.
• Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
knowledge, including experience implementing common design patterns in
real-world systems
• Excellent understanding of SOA and EAI patterns, and architectural
principles.
• Strong verbal and written communication, excellent organizational skills,
proven experience working in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment to deliver requirements
on a regular, recurring schedule

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sam Williams*
Senior IT Recruiter
GlobusIT Inc., - www.globusitinc.com
1231 Greenway Dr Suite 230 ||Irving, TX- 75038.
*Phone: *214 - 541 - 9612
*Email:* s...@globusitinc.com <ven...@globusitinc.com>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions