Hi

Greeting from Millennium Infotech Inc.

We have an urgent requirement for Tableau Developer with RedShift
Environment position at NYC and we are looking for immediate submission. PFB
the brief Job description for your understanding. Kindly forward your
profiles to  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com with contact
details for further process. Only Vendors who can submit H1B copy, DL and
NCA during submission need to send in their consultant's profiles. Immediate
interview.

Please send only profiles with Genuine experience.

Role                 :           Tableau Report Development with RedShift
Environment

Location         :           NYC

Duration         :           Long Term

Experience    :           9+ Years

Thanks and Regards

Sundaram

Millennium Infotech Inc.

101 Morgan Lane suite# 204

Plainsboro  NJ  08536

609-378-3418 (P)    609-750-1114 (F)

Email:  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com

NJ Certified Minority Business | E-Verified Employer