Hi,

We are immediately looking for *SOA/ESB Integration Technical Consultant *with
 one of our direct clients. If you are interested or know someone who is
looking for projects, please reply me back ASAP.

*Role: **SOA/ESB **Integration Technical Consultant*
* Location:* *Portland, Maine*

*Duration: **Min 12 Months*

* Job Description:*

•              Working knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and other
integration frameworks

•              Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience

•              Experience delivering Systems Integration work in Large
Transformation Program involving PAS Product Implementation.

•              Strong experience in below specified Integration
technologies / products / communication media / patterns Transport channel
; MQ, HTTP, FTP

Communication media ; REST, SOAP, XML, JMS

Integration Products ; CA API Management / Gateway, IBM Integration Bus
(IIB), IBM Integration Designer,

Design pattern ; Request / Response, Delayed Response, Fire & Forget,
Splitter, Pub/Sub, Claim Check, Aggregator

•              Major database/SQL familiarity. Experienced in Web
development (HTML, JavaScript, back-end integration)

Solution Architecture based on requirements and product features

Thanks & Regards,

*Nityo Infotech Corp. *
666 Plainsboro Road,
Suite 1285
Plainsboro, NJ 08536

* Vinay Kumar *Desk : 609-353-5283
Fax : 609 799 5746
vina...@nityo.com <ak...@nityo.com>
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*

*Disclaimer:* http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html