* HOT NEED; Salesforce BA/Developer 3 Month REMOTE Contract*

 *Kindly Reply on:  lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*Location     REMOTE   REMOTE    REMOTE*

*Duration     3 Month*
Salesforce BA - Developer

We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst/Developer to start on a
project immediately.

This position calls for someone who is both a BA and a Developer.  If you
are just a BA we will not be able to consider you. If you are just a
Developer we will not be able to consider you.

*It's key that we find a resource with experience with open source tools
like Github and Jenkins.  It would also be necessary to find someone that
has experience with Process Builder, Headless Flows, Continuous Integration
(Jenkins & Github related). *

*The continuous integration would be Nirvana if we can find someone with
that experience as the client is very keen on this migration approach.
Ultimately someone with deep skills in the basic platform and a desire to
really dig into new technology and coming up with ways to test this new
functionality*

Regards,
Lisa Dutt - Staffing Manager
Desk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com