Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available. Replay to *sw...@genuineitllc.com <sw...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Guidewire Claims Center Developer*

*5+ months*

*Worcester, MA.*

*Job details:*

•        The candidate is required to have a minimum *of 5 years of
experience in GW Claims center, *preferably worked in Insurance domain.
Must have worked on Configurations, Rules and Integration development
utilizing of the Guidewire product *Claim Center 5.0 or 6.0.*

•        Experience in Rule writing using GOSU code is a must. Very good
understanding of Messaging and Plugins is an added advantage. Development
experience in Claim Center integration is also required.

•        The ideal candidate must be able to work independently with
minimal direction, produce excellent quality results, work collaboratively,
and communicate clearly and effectively with all members of the team. Any
experience in *Claim Center conversion projects* is added advantage.
Guidewire certification is desirable.

•        The ideal candidate will also have a high level of proficiency in
Object Oriented technologies; familiarity with UML and other OO Tools. The
candidate will also have a working knowledge of*Java J2EE, JSP & Web
Services* along with modifying XML definitions, scripting (JavaScript, VB,
etc.), understanding of relational database concepts, and other skills
involved with implementing an advanced web application. Strong
communication, testing and debugging skills are also required.

•        The candidate must have hands on experience analyzing, developing
and maintaining large scale Claim Center applications in a dynamic
environment.

*With Regards *

*Swamy*

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*

Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com