Hi,
Greetings from Avance,
Hope you are doing good!!!

We have an urgent requirement related to your profile with one of our
client for *QA Test Engineers at **Chesterbrook, PA*. If you are interested
and available for the following position then please send your updated
resume immediately.

*Position:    QA Test Engineers Duration:   6 months Location:
Chesterbrook, PA **(Citizen's & GC's only)*

* Skills Required *Position – QA Support for STB (50%) / DLC 200 Testing
(50%)

• *Skills Requested:*
o [STB and HW] Ability to follow and execute manual Test Cases, SW and/or
HW related
o [STB] Experience in creating test cases/plans, regression documents, etc
o [STB and HW] Ability to debug and evaluate system log files
o [STB] Set Top Box testing experience - Preferred

•* Tool/SW:*
o [STB and HW] Basic Linux/Unix - Required
o [HW] Shell Scripting - Preferred
o [STB] UFT/QTP Experience - Preferred
o [HW] ALM experience - Preferred

*Job Description:*
o Support Set Top Box (STB) integration with the Digital Life Controller
(DLC) Unit. Responsible for executing I&T, manual regression and some
automated testing (most likely UFT)
o Support DLC Hardware testing. Responsible for regression and performance
testing Technicolor and Sercomm DLC units and its components (3G, RF Radio,
Ethernet, etc).

*Company:*
A Global IT consulting firm with several large customer engagements across
Europe and US. It provides strategic business consulting, technology,
engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology
and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment.

*About Us:*
Avance Consulting Services is a global talent acquisition and executive
search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and
admired clients across various sectors and geographie.
--
Best Regards,
Chandra Sekhar

*Disclaimer: *This e-mail communication and any attachments to it are
confidential and privileged to Avance Consulting and are strictly intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message along with all
attachments there to.