*Immediate Need Business Data Analyst with strong Healthcare-Health
Insurance background  Rate-$50-HR {Interview ASAP}*

*Position   :    Business Data Analyst with strong Healthcare-Health
Insurance backgroundLocation  :    Danville, PennsylvaniaDuration :    6+
Months*

*{Need Green Card and US Citizens Only}*

needs aBusiness Data Analyst with a strong understanding of Healthcare,
Health InsuranceBusiness and has strong communication skills as they will
be interacting with Business Units.The ideal candidate will be very strong
with ETL and Informatica.The project will be extracting data from a data
warehouse and moving it into a new data store.I need a candidate with
strong experience working directly with the Business users.  Communication
is important.*

*Regards,Roy Miller | IT
RecruiterITBrainiac Inc,Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd,
Suite 200Princeton, NJ 08540Tel # 908-248-  6680Email:  *
*roy.mil...@itbtalent.com* <roy.mil...@itbtalent.com>