Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available. *Replay to sw...@genuineitllc.com <sw...@genuineitllc.com>*

*SharePoint Developer*
*6 months **Contract*
*DALLAS, Texas *

****LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE****

*Expected Skills*:
·         Looking for 8 years + consultants.
·         Intermediate to advanced skills and experience using SharePoint
to create and/or maintain electronic collaboration resources and workflows.
·         Intermediate to advanced skills in site administration,
preferably on the 2013 platform.
·         Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
·         Experience with InfoPath forms required.
·         Experience with Nintex Workflow for SharePoint workflow tool.
·         Experience with transitioning existing SharePoint 2010 sites to
leverage SharePoint 2013 capabilities.
·         Experience with current web technologies including HTML, CSS and
JavaScript.
·         Must be highly organized, detail oriented and able to quickly
learn new technical concepts or terms.
·         Must be able to work in a highly controlled and secure
environment.
·         Must be action-oriented and have demonstrated initiative in
completing and taking on  new assignments
·         Experience with understanding and applying relevant standards and
policies
·         Knowledge of Project Management body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
concepts and principles a plus

*With Regards*
*Swamy*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…
Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com