*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com> or
gir...@bourntec.com <gir...@bourntec.com>*

*EAD/GC/USC*

*Title: Android Developers  Location: Washington, DC Length: 6+ Months Job
Description/ Mandatory Skills:*

   - My client is looking for a software craftsman to join our growing team
   of native app developers.
   - As Senior Developer, you will be responsible for both maintaining our
   suite of flagship Android applications as well as building out exciting new
   features for our highly engaged user base.
   - Being a trusted partner with major tech brands such as Google, we have
   access to cutting-edge gadgetry such as the Chromecast months before they
   are released.

*Requirements:*

   - One or more apps in the Google Play Store and/or Amazon markets.
   - Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals.
   - Expert level development background in Java.
   - 2-5 years of experience with Android SDK, Android Studio, Eclipse, and
   the Android Emulator.
   - Experience with Amazon Mobile App SDK.
   - Familiarity with the web stack with an eye towards Javascript using
   WebKit.
   - Additional knowledge of Java, node.js, RESTful services and other
   server-side principles is a plus.
   - Good understanding of Version Control principles, preferably using Git.
   - Familiarity with Agile/Scrum.
   - Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent experience.