Good afternoon,

I have an immediate need for a *.NET Developer w/ WordPress* experience for
a project in the Tampa, FL area.  6+ months.  Details below.  Must be able
to face to face interview.

*Position:  **.NET Developer w/ WordPress*

*Location:  **Tampa**, FL** (only locals)*

*Duration:  **6+ Months*

*Requirements:*

-  Bachelor degree

-  Minimum 5 years in a web development role

-  *WordPress experience is a must*

-  *.Net experience is a must*

*-  PHP, HTML, JavaScript and CSS experience a mus*t

*-  Developing high-volume web applications is a must*

-  Workflow development experience desired

-  CMS (other than WordPress) experience is a plus

-  Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills to balance multiple
demands

-  Application security knowledge and experience a plus. Security knowledge
related to WordPress versions and plug-ins especially helpful.

-  Experience in the following also a plus: Cross-browser compatibility,
Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented
Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's

**We need this developer to have more than just .NET skills.  We are
looking for someone who also has WordPress experience as well**

-  The .Net Developer will be responsible for designing, developing,
testing and maintaining applications based on defined business and
technical requirements.  This role has the opportunity to work with a
variety of personnel to create, test and deploy technical solutions in
support of our business.  Work with Business Analysts and customers to
understand and validate end-user requirements in accordance with business
need. Create and document technical designs to achieve project
requirements.  Complete development/programming as described in design
specifications.  Prepare or review unit test plans and execute unit
testing.  Participate in system and user acceptance testing tasks as
assigned.  Modify, enhance and maintain applications as required. Maintain
the integrity of applications.

-  Bachelor's degree followed by 3-5 years of progressive experience

-  Solid understanding of the Microsoft .Net platform with recent
development experience C#.

-  Recent solid Oracle development skills - PL/SQL

-  Strong middle to back-end development experience

-  Strong SQL skills preferably with DB2, SQL, or Oracle experience.

-  Strong background in object oriented development techniques.

-  Experience deploying and configuring enterprise applications.

-  Experience in configuring automated builds.

-  Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills to balance multiple
demands.

-  Financial Services industry experience a plus

Thanks & Regards …

Madhu
*StanSource Inc.*

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
PH:703-879-3461| Fax: 866 594 4637 | ma...@stansource.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience