*You can reach me on 408-933-9593 or send me an email at
sa...@tresourceinc.com <sa...@tresourceinc.com> *

*Job Title: Java UI Developer*

*Location: Miami, FL*

*Duration:12+ months *

*Rate: $55/hr c2c *

*Visa copy is Mandatory for the submission. And Should have at least 8
years of experience *

*Java UI Developer *

*MUST HAVE:*

·         8+ years Java development experience  including:

o   Extensive experience with Java/JEE technology stacks

o   Strong experience with software development in an Object Oriented and
Multi-Tier Environment

·         3+ years *focused on Java UI* development

·         Strong focus on Font End Development including:

o   HTML, CSS, Javascript, Ajax, XML, YUI, JQuery, XQuery, XSLT

o   UI experience

o   Groovy, Soap UI, SOA

·         Experience with traditional software development lifecycles as
well as Agile development methodologies

·         Software architecture experience (Design Patterns, Software
Lifecycle)

·         JDBC and Object Relational Mapping (iBatis)

·         SOAP/REST Web services

·         Build tools Maven, ANT, Jenkins CI

·         Java web frameworks:  Struts and Spring experience

·         Oracle/MSSQL Server knowledge

·         Automated testing (J-Unit, JMeter)

·         Apache Tomcat and JBoss application servers

*NICE TO HAVE:*

·         Code analysis tools (FindBugs, PMD, etc.)

·         Automated testing (Selenium, Mercury tools)

·         Mobile development (Iphone, Android), AngularJs, Bootstrap

·         Drools experience

·         *Please send me these details along with your updated resume.*

Regards,

Saket Kumar

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 966, Cell: 408-933-9593

Hangout: Saketapurva || YIM: Saketkumar38

Fax - 408-213-8316

sa...@tresourceinc.com*|*www.tech-resource.com