Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com

*Role Name:     Active Directory EngineerLocation :       Durham,
NCDuration :       6+ months*

Job Description:

The Active Directory Engineer must understand and apply concepts,
architectural elements, and features that will help the IT architect and
strategic planner in the organization to produce design documents essential
to a successful Microsoft® Windows® Active Directory deployment and
Operational management. it is important that the candidate has detailed
knowledge of the IT administration groups, policies, administrative
hierarchy, and network topology interworking’s.

The Active Directory engineer has to carefully analyze the Clorox current
system and assist in-depth troubleshooting, planning to remediate any
design and infrastructure considerations. Network engineers involved in the
logical design, upgrade, deployment or implementation disciplines needs to
be familiar with the recommended configurations and policies.

Detailed knowledge of the IT administration groups, administrative
hierarchy, and network topology  and the following core competencies.

Design, Troubleshooting, Managing & Planning for Active Directory topology
Creating a Forest, Domain Plan
Creating an Organizational Unit Plan
Creating a Site Topology Plan
Planning Task List for Designing the Active Directory Structure
Migration Planning Process
Planning Domain Upgrade
Planning Domain Restructure
Domain Migration Tools
Migration Planning Task List
Design, Plan, Implement, troubleshoot Forest and policies
Domain Plan for each forest
Organizational Unit (OU) for each domain
Site Topology Plan for each forest
Designing the Active Directory Structure
Determining Domain Migration Strategies
Implementing & Planning Distributed Security
Implementing & Planning Your Public Key Infrastructure
Group Policy Management (planning, implementing, and troubleshooting)

Best Regards,

Anuj Saksena
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-459-5863
Email: anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035