Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com

*Job Title      :  FileNet Certified InstallerTDuration    :  6
MonthsLocations    :  Charlotte, NC*

*Mandatory Skills:*
•    Certified FileNet P8 Installer experienced in installing and
configuring FileNet P8 suite of products (4.x, 4.5.x, 5.x or 5.2.x)
•    Experienced in Distributed Server installation and high availability
implementation
•    Install and configure IBM content navigator, IBM Enterprise Records,
Workplace XT and any Add-on components
•    Experienced in installing and configuring WebSphere Application
Server, Apache/Tomcat
•    Creating and configuring Vertical and Horizontal level App Clusters,
Farming of Content and Process Engine, ICN etc.,
•    Plugin configuration and Generation
•    Working Knowledge and understanding of AIX and LINUX platforms
•    Working Knowledge and understanding of Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server
databases
•    Understanding of load balancing, farming and clustering technologies
•    Understanding of LDAP servers like Tivoli, Active Directory

*Application Performance Tuning Architect*: (1 EGS resource to test and
certify the environment) - Middleware and Systems architect experienced in

•    Scaling and performance tuning of Web based applications
•    JVM tuning
•    Tuning Operation System parameters
•    Garbage collection and analysis
•    Working knowledge in identifying memory leak, site monitoring and
performance tuning
•    JEE component packaging
•    Web metrics
•    Experienced with Load balancers, Web Servers and Networking tools
•    Understanding of MQ, JMS concepts, Queue managements, MQ Channel
configuration etc.,

Best Regards,

Anuj Saksena
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-459-5863
Email: anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035