Hi,

Hope your good,

I have a below requirement, so please contact me at mail “
t...@genuineitllc.com” If you have any consultant

*Job Title:* Java Lead

*Duration: *9+ months

*Location: *Woodcliff Lake, NJ* on C2C*

*Need* *Only Citizens*

*Objective:*

As part of continuing to improve customer engagement and servicing by
dealers, NTT DATA has embarked on an initiative to standardize the vehicle
delivery process.  The goal is to provide a consistent experience to the
customer using state of the art tools. With this goal in mind our Client
has embarked on an initiative to build a custom application - the Dealer
Delivery Application (DDA) to manage the vehicle delivery process.

*Business Drivers:*

   - Provide consistent best in class customer experience during vehicle
   delivery
   - Improve Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) and Initial Quality Index (IQI)
   results and keep abreast of competitors

*Scope*: Design and Enhancements through implementation (Design, CUT,
QA/UAT Support, Deployment & Hypercare)

   - Strong and Proven Hands-on experience in Java Web-services development
   (5+ years experience)
   - Strong and Proven Hands-on experience in Java Front-end
   development/J2EE (4+ years experience)
   - Ability to step up as a  Technical Lead (Team / People / Project Lead
   profiles are not desired) and participate in design decisions, reviews, etc.
   - Must be a self-starter and be able to quickly ramp-up on the
   application framework
   - Very good communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with an
   excellent professional attitude
   - Ability to work with minimal supervision

*Job Level Specific Duties*

   - Works on multiple applications.
   - Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
   - Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and
   analysis.
   - Provides design and documentation at an application or function
   capability level.
   - Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and
   processes.
   - Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the
   business and within the customers IT organization.
   - Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability
   and multiple platforms.

*Typical Years of Experience*

   - Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience.
   - Working experience in  Unix/Linux environment and developing shell
   scripts (3+ years experience)
   - Strong working experience in Java/J2EE (5+ years experience)
   - Self starter and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
   - Ability to design and develop
   - Experience in any RDBMS,  preferably Oracle and SQL Server/DB2

*Minimum Education and Certifications*

Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work
experience.

*With Warm Regards *

*Teja*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

*E-Mail* :t...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *raviteja.git*

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.