*KINDLY REPLY ON  alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com
<alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com>Need Java Developer, Need USC,GC and Local
Consultants (In -Person Interview)*

Java Developer
6+ Months
Owings mills MD

*(In -Person Interview)*

Detailed job description:
We are expanding our Development team and seeking a Senior Java Developer
5+ Years of Java development experience
5+ Years of development using web services, SOAP, JSP, Oracle
1+ year experience with AngularJS preferred
Experience with security and access management tools preferred
3 key skills
Java / J2EE
Webservices / JSON / Oracle

Plus: AngularJS, Security
Manage Architecture security division – Architects, developers, and network
security / application security resources in his group. Ensure systems are
architecturally sound and secure
Also handle access and identity management (SSO, authentication, etc.)
Have a tool built using Java/J2EE technology and need to manage / upgrade
the tool constantly. Need someone with strong application development
experience. Not looking for a beginner need an expert level developer. Will
also be responsible for new development
Technology: Core Java, J2EE, Oracle, JSP, Web services (soap), JSON,
AngularJS, etc.
Must be current with Java, will be flexible about AngularJS but highly
preferred someone to have it.
Software security is a place (IBM Tivoli access management, Oracle Access
Management, or other access management tools for CF COTS software)
Building /writing for SSO or accounts provisioning experience would be a
huge plus, but will consider without them.
Must be solid in Java / Web services experience

Regards
Alvin Stuart Recruiter
Direct:609-423-4045
alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com