Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com

*Job Title  -    Junior PM/ Coordinator -      Should have experience in
Agile methodology and skillsLocation –     Englewood, Colorado*

*Rate -           $40/hr (Max)*

This position will manage day to day coordination of project activities,
ability to stay on top of tasks, coordinate with team members and achieve
results.

Ideal candidate should have the following skills and abilities:
•         Experience with project life cycles and proven accomplishment as
a driver of multiple projects in this arena is required.
•         Experience in all phases of project - Initiate, plan, execute,
control, and successfully implement projects.
•         Technical expertise in PM tools such as MS Project, Jira, Defect
tracking tools, Requirement management tools etc.,
•         Ability to work across multiple groups to deliver the project.
•         Coordination between different stakeholders inside and outside
the organization.
•         Demonstrate accountability and ownership on tasks
•         Task prioritization and tracking to closure
•         Ability to identify Risks and Issues proactively and update PMO
in a timely manner
•         Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject
matter experts.
•         Ability to create project management deliverables such as project
plan, meeting agendas/minutes, issues and action items tracking…etc.
•         Project Communication and Reporting
•         Knowledge capture and sharing
•         Must be able to work and deliver quality results in a
multi-vendor environment
•         Should have experience in Agile and Waterfall development
methodology

Best Regards,

Anuj Saksena
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-459-5863
Email: anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035