Hope your day is going well! I am looking for a Test Analyst here in
Austin, TX. I have copied the job details below. Please let me know if you
have any candidates who you think could be a good fit for the position.

*Test Analyst*

Location: Austin, TX

Pay Rate: $40/hr

Duration: 6 mo. Contract

F2F only!

Must-haves

4 + years of both manual and automated testing on web applications
Strong SQL Experience- can write own test scripts
Strong understanding of SDLC processed and QA lifecycle and methodology
Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or other
related degree

Plusses

Experience testing on healthcare or Medicaid portal / software

Day-to-Day

This position requires a Test Engineer with strong skills in manual AND
automated software testing, test design, planning, scripting and execution
for a variety of kep customer facing applications. Test Engineer will work
closely with developers, project managers, systems analysts, DBAs and other
stakeholders throughout the SDLC. He/she will be responsible for
developing, publishing, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
The individual will also be responsible for implementing automated test
tools and strategies.
- Executing manual and automated test scripts
- Write and maintain test automating using open source testing tools
- Use Smart Bear products to store test cases, create and execute
- Document, track, escalate issues as appropriate using various ALM tools
like Quality Center

Thanks!

Regards,

Anu Sud,

(Anubhav Krishna Sood)

Sr. Accounts Manager

TEKshapers, USA

248 565 4747 Ext 193

a...@tekshapers.com

(Gtalk, Skype - anubhavsood11...@gmail.com)

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary