Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Title: Financial test Lead*

*Location: Richmond VA*

*Duration:12+ Months***

This person is the Financial Testing Lead and the "go to" person on this
project.

BUT this person can work from home with minimal travel to Richmond, VA to
meet with client.

They must be able to pull the data using SQL and DW skills, test the actual
accounting on the statements to ensure the formulas are correct and also
work with the statement reports for a banking/financial institution

Must have strong financial/accounting background.  Be able to un Excel
spreadsheets to ensure the financial statement numbers are correct.

Must be strong in SQL and Data warehouse as well. Good communication skills

*Best Regards*

* *

* *

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.