Hello Partners,

QA Tester

*Location*:  Lancaster PA- Candidates must be local
*6 Months Contract to Hire - Need GC or USC with Visa Copy*

*Key skills:*

Very strong QA lead experience for web application testing

Experience with coordinating an offshore QA team

MS SQL

Visual Basic Testing tool

Strong knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, AJAX

*Interview process*:  in person

*Start Date* – asap

*Term* – 6 month contract to perm

Add’l note from manager:

This role covers both automated and manual testing.  We use Visual Studio
and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) exclusively so knowledge of those apps is
a must, but if they also have QTP or other testing app experience, that is
welcome.  We are looking for someone who know the process and can drive
testing, so if they have a wider range of knowledge, we could end up
changing testing software if there is something better out there.

Regards,
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264

Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user2/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/ODEFO5I7/Jennifer%20Logo.html>
ITBrainiac Inc.
www.itbrainiac.com