Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*Front End (UI) Developer (Graphic Design, UX background a plus).  *

*Milwaukee, WI*

*6+ Months *

*Phone Hire*

We are looking for a strong, passionate, self-starter that is willing to
work in a small team in fast paced environment with fortune 500 clients.

The person will work on user experience, user interface, graphic design,
and front end markup and scripting related to customer facing projects.

Develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.

Excited and knowledgeable about HTML5 and CSS3.

Solid understanding of web design fundamentals and in depth understanding
of web standards Well versed in XHTML and CSS mark-up.

Experience with CSS frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap and an
understanding of responsive design and mobile first.

Strong knowledge of client side scripting language JS, and JS libraries
such as jQuery.

Strong knowledge of UX and UI, with skills in wireframing and prototyping.

Ability to quickly convert wireframes and design comps into usable HTML
templates.

General understanding of content management systems.

Work closely with Marketing to ensure a unified brand strategy.

Articulate, fast learner, and strong organization skills a must.

Familiar with version control and bug tracking tools.

Experience working on a team using the MVC architecture.

TARGET PROFILES(in order of desirability)

#1 - Currently Local (meaning working in Milwaukee now/last gig) -- 6+
years Front-End (UI) Developer SKILLS - CORE:

UI -- Development

UI -- Development -- MVC

Javascript -- OO (building/using class like objects) Local to Milwaukee
area (i.e. driveable distance)?

SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:

Javascript

Javascript -- Framework -- jQuery

Javascript -- Framework -- AngularJS

Javascript -- Framework -- React

Node.js

CSS -- Pre-Processors -- SASS/LESS

HTML5

HTML5 API (Canvas, WebSockets, Video)

SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:

.NET

IDE -- XCode

ActionScript 3

Adobe -- Photoshop

UI -- Wireframes

Mobile -- Framework -- PhoneGap

1st Language English or equivalent (i.e. 8 years in US, AUS, Singapore,
Europe, etc.)

Thanks & Regards,

Arpit Arora

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Direct: 909-859-1312 | Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961

Fax: 408-884-2409

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>* | **www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>