Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

JavaScript Developer/ UI Developer

Windsor, CT

Phone And F2F

*6-12 Months + extensions expected.*

*Job Description:*

·         Our client’s UI Development & Architecture team is looking for a
Javascript developer to assist in building their next generation web
applications and development framework.

·         Their focus is in building reusable UI components that other
teams within client can use, leveraging new technologies like ES6, Babel,
and Web Components.

·         The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of
Javascript and software design patterns, as well as some knowledge of
Javascript frameworks like Backbone and Angular

*Responsibilities:*

·         Develop Javascript components and applications, based on
wireframes, design prototypes and various project scope requirements.

·         Write clean, semantic and modular code.

·         Collaborate in an Agile environment to quickly prototype designs
and functional requirements.

·         Technical support for development standards and other development
related issues of existing company web sites.

·         Work as part of a team in a positive and engaging manner to
deliver high-end solutions for the business and our partners.

*Must Have: *

·         (DEEP) Javascript

·         *BackboneJS*

·         *Angular​*

·         *Auriela*

·         *SASS*

·         *Gulp*

·         *HTML5*

·         *CSS3*

*Qualifications:*

·         Minimum of 3 years’ experience building Javascript applications
with BackboneJS, as well as MarionetteJS and HandlebarsJS. Candidates with
other framework experience (Angular, Ember, React) will also be considered.

·         Minimum of 3 years’ experience with basic HTML5/CSS3 and
responsive design techniques.

·         Experience with NodeJS based build frameworks/tools like
Grunt/Gulp, SASS, Yeoman, NPM/JSPM.

·         Familiarity with writing application tests using Karma/Mocha/Chai.

·         Basic understanding accessibility standards (Section 508 / WCAG
2.0).

·         Contributions to OpenSource projects on GitHub a plus.

·         Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline/budget driven work
environment.

·         Ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize effectively.

·         Passionate, dependable and committed to the greater good of the
team and company.

Thanks & Regards,

Arpit Arora | Assistant Team Lead-Recruitment

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961

Fax: 408-884-2409

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com> | *www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>