Please reply on P <anu...@technocraftsol.com>ra...@itintellects.com

Must have exp. with *Kimball Methodology.*

*Job Title: Senior BI Developer (Exp. with Kimball Methodology)*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration:** 3 months with extensions*

*Job Summary:*

We are looking for a Senior BI developer to join our EDW data warehousing
team. This position will be responsible for development and support of the
Consolidated EDW BI solution. Candidate will perform one week a month of
production support after the candidate gets familiar with the solution.

·         5+ years data warehousing experience using *Kimball methodology*

·         Expert *SQL Server* knowledge required

·         Full BI stack experience *- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS*. Strong experience
in SSIS and SSAS required. Basic knowledge of SSRS

·         Production support experience required

·         Good communication skills and a self-starter who can work with
minimal supervision.

Thanks & regards

*IT INTELLECTS*

475 Wall Street Princeton NJ 08540