Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*Devops Engineer*

*Burlington, MA*

*6 Months*

*Phone & F2F*

Dev/Ops Engineer – Position Summary
As the Dev/Ops Engineer, you will be responsible for our infrastructure
with a focus on Availability, Automation, Scaling, Performance and
Security.

• Manage, strengthen, grow and support our application infrastructure
• Work with an agile scrum team of engineers to design scalable software
services
• Manage testing, scaling and performance
• Automate deployments, monitoring and testing
• Manage releases
• Support dev infrastructure
The Ideal candidate will have most or all of the following:
• Experience and knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef) and CD/CI
tools (Jenkins)
• Strong Linux experience (Preferably with CentOS/RHEL)
• Some Scripting Experience (Python, Shell Scripting)
• Experience with database server technologies (Cloudera, Postgres, SQL)
• Knowledge of SCM tools (SVN, Git)
• Knowledge of ETL and Scheduling Tools (e.g. Data Stage)
• Experience with monitoring and logging tools (e.g. Nagios, Splunk)
• Experience with network infrastructure such as Firewalls, DHCP, DNS, NTP,
LDAP, SSL etc

Thanks & Regards,

Arpit Arora

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Direct: 909-859-1312 | Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961

Fax: 408-884-2409

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>* | **www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>