*Business Analyst/QA Analyst** -**Direct Client*
*Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!!*

*Please send resume to **s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>*

Job Title: Business Analyst/QA Analyst

Location: Perris, CA

Duration: 5 Months

Direct Client Position

Client: Eastern Municipal Water District

We have two projects that will at times run simultaneously:

Work Order AutomationThis effort should begin around 6/20/16 or earlier.
We are extending the functionality of our custom billing system to allow
our representatives to access customer data via a mobile app.  We are also
providing them work order information to schedule customer contacts.  We
need someone to gather business process information and document the
business requirements for this mobile app, *develop use cases* and enter
the requirements into HP ALM.  We also need to develop test scripts and
help manage the actual test cycles where users will record their test
results and then identify defects that will be sent to the developer.

IVR and Web EnhancementsWe are enhancing our web payment and IVR
application to reduce customer wait times and improve their self-service
experience. This effort will likely begin in August 2016.  We need someone
to gather business process information and document the business
requirements for IVR and Web enhancements.  We use a third party hosting
site, so we will need to coordinate with this vendor throughout the
project.  We need to develop use cases and enter the requirements into *HP
ALM*.  We also need to *develop test scripts and help manage the actual
test cycles where users will record their test results* and then identify
defects that will be sent to the third party vendor or the developer of our
billing system.

*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>    *

*Thanks, Sam  CNC Consulting, Inc. 201-546-3096 s...@cncconsulting.com
<s...@cncconsulting.com>*