Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*Senior Java Developer *

*Madison, WI*

*6+ Months*

*F2F(In-Person) Interview*

Resource would join a 6-8 person team.  The work scope is to recreate a
large set of existing REST based webservices in support of a upgrade
project going on at the end-client.

This is the responsibilities that the hiring manager outlined:

•          *Develop RESTful web services using JAX-RS with JSON*

•          *Implement automated acceptance tests in Java with Arquillian
from a specification provided by the product owner*

•          Apply good engineering practices to code, including unit
testing, documentation, appropriate use of OO patterns and idioms

•          Work in an agile environment where acceptance tests drive the
development, iterations are short, cycle time is fast, and code is released
frequently.

•          Engage with fellow team-members to collectively solve problems
and regularly release cod

You can see the technical stack being used for delivery of these services
in the skill list below.  So if that sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!!!

** Sidenote, the end client might go a little higher on rate (maybe) if the
candidate is far and away better than other options. **

*TARGET PROFILES*

(in order of desirability)

•  #1 - Currently Local To Madison, WI -- Senior Java Developer

*SKILLS - CORE:*

•  Java

•  Web Services -- RESTful

•  Can the candidate interview onsite (face-to-face; implies they are
currently local or willing to covers cost to travel up)?

*SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:*

•  Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)

•  JEE 7

•  CDI -- Contexts and Dependency Injection

•  Web Services -- SOAP

•  myBatis -- Persistance Framework

•  TestNG -- Testing Framework

•  Mockito -- Mock Object Framework

•  AssertJ -- Assertion Testing Framework

•  RestAssured -- RESTful Service Testing Framework

•  JsonPath - JSON Query Language

•  Arquillian -- JVM Testing Framework

•  Continuous Integration

•  Refactoring

•  Agile

•  Code review

*SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:*

•  Currently local to Madison, WI area?

•  XML

•  Java development with Eclipse

•  Wildfly -- Application Server (JBOSS, JBOSS AS)

•  Linux

•  Windows

•  Data Modeling

•  JAX-RS -- RESTful Webservice API

•  Jenkins -- Open Source Continous Integration

Thanks & Regards,

Arpit Arora <https://www.linkedin.com/in/arpit-arora-55793655>

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Direct: 909-859-1312 | Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961

Fax: 408-884-2409

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>* | **www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>