Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*Jr -Mid Level Java Developer*

*Seattle, WA*

*6 Month *

*Work Authorization: USC/ GC/ EAD(OPT will work)*

Must-have *

-2-4 years professional Java experience
-2-4 years experience developing Web Services using REST and SOAP protocals.

Plusses

- Experience working with Amazon AWS technologies such as EC2, Elastic
Beanstalk, S3, DynamoDB etc or other cloud providers.
- Experience working with a NoSQL database such as MongoDB and DynamoDB
- Working knowledge or experience using NodeJS is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
preferred.

Day-2-Day *

The ideal Software Engineer is able to work closely with technology and
business partners to deliver high performing applications and systems for
the enterprise, and is responsible for driving performant solutions

- Design, develop and unit test individual features with quality and
performance in mind.
- Focus on an individual feature, subsystem or component, part of larger
system or project.
- Report status of progress and challenges in timely and accurate fashion
using available tool and metrics.
- Be part of an Agile SDLC process; participates in daily triages and team
meetings.
- Write or contribute to technology documents or specs.
- Collaborate with Business and program teams in successfully delivering
projects.
- Analyze, investigate and resolve production issues.
- This position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.

Thanks & Regards,

Arpit Arora <https://www.linkedin.com/in/arpit-arora-55793655>

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Direct: 909-859-1312 | Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961

Fax: 408-884-2409

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>* | **www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>