*Dear Partners,*

*Hope you are doing well..!*

*Please go through the below job requirement and let me know if you have
anyone.*

*Thanks..!*

*Name*

*Present location (city, state or ZIP)*

*Contact Number*

*E-mail ID*

*Skype id*

*Work Authorization (visa/ USC/ GC/ EAD)*

*EAD/ Visa Validity*

*Candidate's Employer (who holds W2)*

*Joining Mode *

*Position submitted for*

*Rate/ HR*

*Availability to Interview*

*Availability to Join*

*Look for locals as this is 3 months gig initially with possibility of ext*

*The Opportunity*

Currently providing Application Outsourcing Services to one of the top
carpet manufacturing and distribution companies in the world. Our customer
has started various technology transformation initiatives and as a partner,
and is engaged to help them out in this transformation.  As a part of one
of initiative, we are actively seeking results-oriented, java technical
lead at onsite.

We are looking for Technical Lead role at onsite who is not only
technically good in Java but can drive both client and offshore and get the
delivery done in AMO environment for support and projects.

analyze the requirements and perform detailed design as instructed.

Coding, Code Review and Unit Testing for the components assigned as per
design document

Work with Offshore team as well as with client team and get offshore
issues/queries resolved from the client/SME.

*Mandatory Skills:*

*5+ years required:*

•   Core Java

•   JSP/Servlet

•   JDBC, DB Basics (SQL/PL SQL)

•   Web Services exposure

•   Java/J2EE Design Patterns

•   Good attitude and Communication

•   Struts

•   Java Swing and AWT

•   IBM Websphere Application Server

•   Apache Web server

•   JSTL

•   EL

•   JUnit/Testng

•   Ant

•   Exposure.

Techincally strong to guide offshore team and Good Client communication and
co-ordinations skills.

*Good to Have* : DB2/400 and IBM iSeries

Should be able to play role of Sr technical Lead at client location for AO
engagement :

- Have expereince in the past of handling AO support engagement and can
indepdentely manage a team and drive the support calls for any
emergency/urgent issyes

 - Should be able to quickly grasp the environment and project requirements.

-  Should be able to analyze the requirements and perform detailed design
as instructed.

-  Coding, Code Review and Unit Testing for the components assigned as per
design document

-  Work with Offshore team as well as with client team and get offshore
issues/queries resolved from the client/SME.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinay Kumar
IT Recruiter
Osair Technologies LLC |  Desk: 703-349-5631
vinayku...@osairtech.com <van...@osairtech.com>