Greetings !!

Hope you are doing well !!

This is Prateek from Enterprise Solution Inc , Please let me know your
interest and availability for  the below position, I apologize if this
position is not of your interest however I would appreciate if you can
refer someone suitable for  the same.

*Title:- Java/.Net Systems Analyst*

*Location :- Cincinnati, OH*

"• Seven+ years of programming/systems analysis experience and 3-5 years of
relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering
development, database and middleware technologies.

• Experience with Java J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL programming on Oracle 10g/11g
(SQL Server experience helpful), knowledge of Java application server
administration (Websphere, JBOSS and tomcat), and experience
troubleshooting Java and .Net application performance issues.

• Experience with Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 server administration, DOS
BAT scripting and VBA scripting, ksh and bash scripting, experience with
Red Hat Linux.

• Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking principles, LDAP and Active
Directory, digital certificate management.

• Experience with Enterprise Automation tools such as Autosys or TWS and
Enterprise monitoring tools such as splunk and wily

• Working knowledge of Apache web server and IIS web server, experience
with .NET framework and C#.

• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other
related field, or equivalent work experience.

"

Regards,

Prateek Sharma
Enterprise Solutions, Inc