Hi,
Status.
Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills

Job Title: Tech Lead/PM - Java / Flex Developer
Location:  Baton Rouge, LA
Duration:  1++Years
$45/hrs on C2C all inc

THIS IS BACKFILL POSITION

Job Description:
They are looking for a similar person, but someone with more experience with
Adobe Livecycle.  Person needs to be at a little higher level, i.e. some
tech lead or project management experience.  This person does not need to be
a full blown Project Manager, but someone who has been involved in managing
/ coordinating a project or functioned as a tech lead with similar
responsibilities.

Here are the exact details on what I need.  This info came straight from the
manager

The Project Manager/Lead Analyst shall have the following qualifications:

5 years analysis/programming experience in requirements analysis and design,
development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software including
at least 2 years experience in a compatible environment.
A minimum of 5 years managing computer application oriented projects.
Experience must have included day-to-day management of project teams, work
assignments, estimating costs and time frames, performance metrics, status
reporting, and creating invoices.
Experience must also include conducting or participating in JAD sessions
where appropriate with users, IT staff, Customer Relationship Managers and
other appropriate entities including other state vendors on collaborative
projects. I would think most all candidates will do some of this during the
requirements gathering phase.
Experience with ADOBE intelligent document and work flow processing – This
is a must
Experience with Social Service and/or Eligibility Determination applications
will be considered beneficial.

Warm Regards,
Irfan Khan | *
*Technical Recruiter