*Hi**,*

*I am **Babu **from **Yochana IT.** We are looking for **Senior BA with
benefits and healthcare experience - SFO, CA.*

*I mentioned  the detail job description below. Please let me know your
interest in this position.*

*Role:* *Senior BA with benefits and healthcare experience*

*Location: SFO, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Need Locals Only*

*Job Description:*

·         Must be from Health Care Domain(Mandatory).

·         Strong personal interaction skills

·         Strong requirements documentation skills

·         Strong SDLC experience – especially use case and wireframe

·         Experience with health insurance and managed care business
processes

Regards,

*Babu*

*Yochana IT Solutions Inc.*

*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 972-798-3280 (D), 248-876-4228 (Fax) *

b...@yochanait.com <raviki...@yochanait.com>  || www.yochanait.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove